Saturday, August 8, 2009

The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same


Now I'm back in the same situation I was in a couple of weeks ago.

Packing and moving.

I've been in a hotel since moving out of my house in late July. Of course, I've got millions of things here that I have to sort to decide what goes into the trailer and what goes into storage. Plus I have to sort through the stuff in storage to decide what stays and what goes.

And of course I haven't done anything.

I plan to check out of the hotel next Thursday, but fortunately, I've got a huge time buffer before I have to be in Colorado.

I found out I don't have to stay in CO while the trailer is being worked on (they'd probably prefer that I not be there looking over their shoulders), so after I drop the trailer, I'm heading to Sedona for a month, to a cheap hotel where I've stayed many times with my dog and cat (even though now I'm pet-free, alas!).

I love Sedona.

No comments: