Friday, July 10, 2009

Wish List



Here's my wish list of things I want the restoration people in Colorado to do to the trailer:

--Working gas lines

--New propane tanks

--Working toilet

--Shower

--Hot water, especially in shower, but for kitchen, too

--Water that comes out clean, not rusty

--Larger water tanks (white and black)

--Circuit breaker or breakers

--New electrical inlet on outside

--Working furnace/heater

--Working stove

--Working gas light over dinette, so I can have light when I'm camping without electricity

--Good seals on windows and anywhere else, to prevent leaks

--Seal against cold air (in winter) that leaks in around the refrigerator

--Spare tire mount and cover on exterior back

--Rock guard for windows on exterior front

--Counter-top-type cover for the top of the stove

--Air conditioning, maybe, for when I'm in Arizona in August

--Some other cosmetic stuff I'll explain later

No comments: